WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title/profession
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, polls and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand Your needs and provide You with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about updates to the Website and/or Website Content, company news, new products, special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting using the email address which You have provided.
- Periodically, We may also use Your information to contact You for market research purposes. We may contact You by email, phone, via an online social networking, PR or marketing service, or a postal service. We may use the information to customize the Website according to Your interests.
INFORMATION SECURITY AND NOTIFICATION
(i) We are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information we may collect online.
(ii) However, because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, We cannot guarantee the security of the information You send to us or the security of our servers, networks or databases, and by using the Service You agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to Us or collected by Us when You access, visit and/or use the Service, including without limitation Your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, and We are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof.
(iii) Moreover, if You elect to store information, such as Your personally identifiable information or other email subscription information, where others may access it, We are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof. If You lose a computer, mobile or other device, or it is stolen, that contains Your personally identifiable information or other Subscription information, it is up to You to take all the steps necessary to protect Yourself.
(iv) In the unlikely event that We believe that the security of Your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, We may seek to notify You if, in our sole discretion, it is appropriate to do so. If notification is deemed appropriate, We may notify You via Your computer, mobile or other device.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on Your computer’s hard drive. Once You agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets You know when You visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to You as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to Your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about Your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve Our Website in order to tailor it to Your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help Us provide You with a better Website, by enabling Us to monitor which pages You find useful and which You do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to Your computer or any information about You, other than the data You choose to share with Us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer. However, this may prevent You from taking full advantage of the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
(i) You may choose to restrict the collection or use of Your personal information in the following ways:
- If and when You are asked and/or choose to fill in a form and/or register on the Website, look for the box that You can click to indicate that You do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If You have previously agreed to Us using Your personal information for direct marketing purposes, You may change Your mind at any time by emailing us at: email@example.com
(ii) We will not sell, distribute or lease Your personal information to third parties unless we have Your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use Your personal information to send You promotional information about third parties which we think You may find interesting if You tell us that You wish this to happen.
(iii) If You believe that any information we are holding on You is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
(iv) You must be age 18 or older to use this Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18. If We learn that We have collected the personal information from a person under 18 years old, We will take steps to delete that user’s account information, if any, and terminate their use of the Website as soon as possible.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including Your personal information and any Website Content deemed proprietary and/or falling under our IP Rights under this Agreement, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.